Skip to main content

Jessica Alba's Daughter Is The Best Dressed Kid In The Sandlot

For a while I thought if I had a child, the first one better be a girl but now I'm starting to realize that boys are better as a first child-or in general just better. Boys don't always have to wear blue for people to know that the baby is a boy but girls from age 0 to age 16, all they wear is pink. Boys don't get pregnant, yes they can get someone pregnant but that's for the girls mother to worry about. Boys don't menstruate and that's where the argument ends really because I remember my first years of puberty and I was the devil's spawn. But for any girl that's ever had a doll, I'm pretty sure having a daughter would be the same, but different in many ways too-obviously. That whole getting to dress them up thing is my only reason why I want a daughter and that reason alone beats out all the other reason why not to, even if they outweigh the rational reasons of why not to. Like Jessica Alba for example, she forgot about her career because she was too busy playing dress-up with her daughter. Her daughter has the cutest style ever!!!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Taller The Shoe, The Closer You Are To God

Being someone who is vertically challenged, I'm especially excited for wedge and heel boots and booties this fall. So many to choices, so little money to buy them all and time to wear them all. Collette Wedge Boot from  delias.com Platform Ankle Boot from  forever21.com Triple Wedge Booties from  lulus.com Lace-Up Oxford Wedge from  lulus.com Brogue Wedges from  forever21.com Ankle Boot from  aldoshoes.com Wedge Boot from  journeys.com River Island Snake Heel Wedge Boot from  asos.com Platform Oxford from  nastygal.com Studded Wedge Boot from  nastygal.com

Jackie Burkhart: My Spirit Animal

You know that little voice in your head that always says what you really feel but yet because of social politeness, you don't say those things. Well Jackie Burkhart is the embodiment of that little bitchy, selfish, snarky, and sarcastic voice inside our head. I know That 70s Show has been off for years now but Jackie Burkhart is timeless like diamonds or fondue. In the beginning of the show, she was type-casted to be the evil, bitchy one but she stole the show because she said what we all wish we could say. Sometimes I want to tell my friends that their clothes are ugly, their shoes don't match, they're being whoreish. They are some people I am better than an I want them to know that. Jackie Burkhart wasn't afraid to say all these things, to friend or foe. Donna might have been the "70s new woman" but Jackie was really the feminist of the show. She was confident in her body, self-image, and knew her worth. And with this random blogpost, I salute you JACK

'Revenge' Update

This season of Revenge is very confusing. Last season Emily's objective and ends were very clear, this year they seem to be all over the place. But I don't care about whatever else happens as long as they keep the hot British guy on the show. I'll take him over both Jack and Daniel any day. Emily's motives for revenge were better last season, now they are just too far-fetched that I'm only watching just out of habit and the fashion, and the British guy (Aidan)...and Nolan of course. Nolan is awesome.